What a weekend! Thanks to so many donations, cooking facilities are significantly improved, we have a new communal teepee – dubbed the Rainbows End, bodies were warmed by blankets, food and tea, muddy walkways made safe and lots of hard work has been done. And a lot of laughing too! Well done to all involved.
There are some updates to the wish list, please help if you can 🙂
- Walkie Talkies please! With more people on site these would be really useful.
- Metal storage bins for food, the larger the better. We’ve received so many generous donations of food that we now need significantly more storage. Anything would help, even a few old biscuit tins!
- Cargo nets. We could really use a few of these if anyone can help?
- More blankets as we’re expecting a chilly spell this week.
- Nails of all varieties please.
We now have an address to which you can send blank, uncrossed postal orders if you would like to make a cash donation from across country. Please email defendhuntingtonlane(@)hushmail.com for details or call the site phone on 07989 243057
Some pictures from the weekend for your enjoyment: